Toilet Tummy™ – Toilet Waste Water Solution – Simple Install & No Batteries
Tame your toilet with a Toilet Tummy™. The Toilet Tummy™ is a globally
recognized water saving product that’s effective, low in cost,
maintenance free and user friendly.
This proven waste water solution has sold over 2 million worldwide.
Invented 20 years ago, millions have been sold and remain in
successful operation saving water every day.
The Toilet Tummy™ is the least complex and easiest to use toilet
tank water saving product; just fill with water and hang on the
inside of the toilet tank wall then forget about it…
It is estimated that approximately 40% of household water is used
by flushing the toilet. Much of this water is wasted. A toilet tummy
can reduce the amount of water used when you flush by 2 litres.
If you install one on either side of the cistern you can
save up to 4 litres per flush.
Availability: 196 in stock (can be backordered)
The Toilet Tummy™ is lightweight, and never needs maintenance.
With the average person flushing a minimum of six times a day
the Toilet Tummy’s™ water savings add up.
- 1. Carefully remove top of your toilet cistern and place aside.
- 2. Fill your toilet tummy as close to the fill line as possible with water from the sink.
- 3. Hang the filled Toilet Tummy on the left side of the tank. Flush toilet.
- 4. If the Toilet Tummy interferes with any moving part in the tank,
- move to another location in the tank, re-hang and flush again.
- 5.Before replacing the tank top, check the water level.
- 6. The fill line on the back of the tank usually marks the right level,
- approximately 0.5 Inch below the top of the standpipe.
- 7. If the water is higher, adjust the float to lower it a bit.
|Dimensions||34 × 21 × 0.2 cm|