Freeplay Solar/Windup Encore Primary Radio & Speaker
The latest radio in the humanitarian sector, Encore offers the best features in the industry. The Primary radio is the popular choice for those who want the character of the Lifeline in a more compact package.
- Multiband FM AM SW1 SW2 for global reception
- Intelligent Mobile Phone Charger – Fully recharge a mobile phone
- 4 Way Charging – Integrated / external solar panal, hand crank and optional DC power
- Reading/Task Light – Two super bright LEDs
- 1 minute of winding provides energy for approximately 3 minutes of mobile phone talk time, and several hours of standby time (smart phones use more power so these will reduce)
- 4 band radio – FM /AM/ SW1/ SW2 for global reception
Intelligent Mobile Phone Charger
- Dedicated charging for mobile phones and other small portable devices
- No cranking needed – automatically recharges
4 Way Charging
- Integrated solar panel
- External Solar panel
- Hand crank
- Built-in dual brightness reading/task light
Availability: 20 in stock (can be backordered)
- Self-charge via crank handle.
- Integrated and external Solar Panels.
- 12V DC
- Integrated: 150mW polycrystalline.
- External: 2W polycrystalline.
2m Reinforced cord
2 x 50,000 hours’ life
5V 400mA. Standard USB charging cable, or phone tip-set
Fully Charged Battery
- Fully charging the Encore Primary mAh battery will take approximately 4 hours using the external solar panel. A fully charged battery will operate Encore Primary for 30 hours on low volume and 15 hours at a higher volume. To charge the battery via Adaptor/DC will take approximately 5 hours
External 2W Solar Panel
- 1 hour in the sun provides energy for approximately 6 to 8 hours of radio playtime at medium volume 1 hour in the sun provides energy for approximately 6 hours of light on bright setting and 12 hours on economy setting
- 1 minute winding provides energy for 45 to 60 minutes of radio playtime at low volume and 25 minutes at higher volume1 minute winding provides energy for 50 minutes of light at economy setting and 25 minutes on bright setting
Mobile Phone Charging
- 1 hour in the sun (external 2W panel) provides energy for approximately 10 minutes of talk time1 minute of winding provides energy for approximately 3 minutes of mobile phone talk time, and several hours of standby time (smart phones use more power so these will reduce). It will take about 5 hours of sunlight (external panel) to recharge a standard mobile phone
4-inch, 5 W, 4-ohm loudspeaker
Dimensions of Gift box
|Dimensions||29.3 x 15.7 x 13.8 cm|