3Doodler 3D Printing Pen 2.0 & Doodle Stand Starter Kit
(1) The New 3Doodler 2.0 – How does it work?
The brand new 3Doodler 2.0 allows you to literally draw in the air by extruding heated PLA filament or ABS plastic filament that cools almost instantly into a solid, stable structure. Whether freestyle 3D sketching or tracing shapes from templates to make larger architectural structures, the 3Doodler 2.0 allows artists, designers, hobbyists, teachers, and architects to test out their ideas quickly and easily.
3Doodler’s brand new model is more efficient, quieter and sleek. Its stylish anodised aluminium casing gives it a professional feel, and houses the mechanism that includes a re-engineered feed system and an entirely new nozzle design. New enhanced cooling, using a patented fan system, firms up the plastic even more efficiently and quietly, while the dual-speed control provides perfect precision for your creations.
- One quarter the size of the original 3Doodler – the same size as a marker pen
- Weighs only 50g, less than half the weight the original 3Doodler
- Quieter fan system
- Dual-speed control
- Double-click function gives continuous flow, so that you can Doodle non-stop without having to hold down any buttons
- Manual temperature optimization, allowing minor flow adjustments for expertly consistent doodles
- More efficient and stable heating due to a reworked heating algorithm
- Drastically reduced power consumption, under half the power of the original 3Doodler
- Compatible with PLA filament and ABS filament
- Supplied complete with power supply, tools and 2 packs of filament
- Various filament packs available separately
- All filament packs contain 25 x 254mm long strands
- Each strand produces up to 3.5m of art
- Range of accessories available separately
N.B. This unit is a European Voltage 220/240V. If you require US or Other voltage types, please message us for availability. Thank you!!
(2) DoodleStand Main Features:
The DoodleStand is the perfect place to store your 3Doodler between creative sessions. Stand as storage for the 3Doodler 2.0 and 75 plastic sticks. Doodling has never looked so good!
Availability: 50 in stock (can be backordered)
To start with, make 3Doodles as flat forms on paper – you’ll be able to peel them away once the plastic hardens. Next learn to join these 2D shapes together to make three dimensional objects. Then, with a little more practice, you’ll be able to go freestyle, drawing in 3D to create your own fully rounded objects – the creative opportunities are endless!
Many 3Doodlers create and share stencils online – enabling you to tackle intricate structures such as the Eifel Tower. Or, why not join the community and share your ideas?
With the 3Doodler, you can create unique and personal gifts, ornaments for your home, or experiment with designing something a bit off the wall – we made a desktop catapult for all-out office warfare!
3Doodler will unleash your inner artist – the only limits are your imagination.
Not suitable for the under-12s.
In the box:
- 3Doodler 3D Printing Pen Version 2 – an Ireland & UK exclusive
- Mains cable
- Full instructions
- Each 3Doodler also comes with mixed ABS packs:
- 1 X “Meta” (25 strands) & 1 X “Essentials” (25 strands)
- 1 X 3Doodler 2.0 DoodleStand